Who are we
‘We’, and ‘our’ refer to Jonoroo Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 105 002 819 and our related business – Structured Financial Planning.
Our commitment to protect your privacy
We understand how important it is to protect your personal information. This document sets out our privacy commitment with respect to personal information we hold about you, and what we do with that information.
Why we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information for the purpose of providing financial advice.
How we collect your personal information
This information is normally collected directly from you. We may also collect your personal information from your accountant, broker, lawyer or other referrer with your permission.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to our financial planning licence providers;
- to administration, investment, superannuation and insurance companies who we believe are appropriate to your needs;
- to companies that provide information and infrastructure systems to us;
- to anybody who represents you, such as financial planners, finance brokers, lawyers and accountants;
- to anyone, where you have provided us consent;
- where we are required to do so by law, such as under the Australian Securities and Investment Commissions Act 2001, Anti-Money Laundering and Courter Terrorism Financing Act 2006 or in accordance with a subpoena or summons issued by a court;
- to investors, agents or advisers, or any entity that has an interest in our business.
Storage of personal information
Your personal information is stored electronically on sites set up specifically for the storage of confidential data. Where your data is stored offsite, we have taken steps to ensure that the organisation entrusted with your information is committed to the protecting the privacy of that information. We may also store your personal information in hard copy in a secure environment.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access by limiting access to those who require it and requiring password access for all personal information.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Structured Financial Planning holds your privacy in the highest regard. If you have any concerns in relation to privacy, or you have a complaint about our compliance with the Privacy Act, please contact us on the details below.
We will acknowledge your complaint within seven days, and aim to provide you with a decision on your complaint within 30 days.
If you are dissatisfied with the response of our complaints officer, you may make a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner whose details can be found at www.oaic.gov.au.
(03) 9645 8900
Attention Jonathan Rooney
Structured Financial Planning
PO Box 136
Collins Street West VIC 8007